Monday 5 April 2010

creature comforts

easter weekend was wonderful, spent with family and friends, too much food and, most importantly, at home. there are just some things that can't beat going home to my mumma's house and leaving behind scummy student living, crinkly sheets and piles of dirty plates (mostly the boys, because i am a washing up nazi)

my favourite things about being at home are

a lovely girly bathroom without loads of stubble in the sink! (THE WORST)

childhood comforter that smells like lavender and home

fresh fruit always on the table

what are your favourite things about going home?

♥ xo

p.s. i made this lovely warm cous cous salad with rockette and figs for lunch last week. figs have really grown on me..i think i had them 4 different ways that week!


3 comments:

  1. awww I know what you mean about the comforts of going home! I miss my mom so much! I love these pics! The bathroom looks so pretty! Hope you have a great week doll! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi doll, I left you a little award over at my blog, please come check it out! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love figs, I have a fig tree in my garden...
    Sweet blog post.

    ReplyDelete