Sunday 21 March 2010

spring clean

i'm an impossible hoarder - i can't throw anything away! there are empty bottles crowding my make-up area, old lists and reminder notes littering my desk, and clothes all over the floor that didn't quite make it to the laundry basket. top it all off with a teeny tiny bedroom, and it's basically a recipe for disaster. luckily i have a good cleaning playlist that goes a little something like this...

you make my dreams come true - hall & oates
in my head - jason derulo
spotlight - usher & gucci man
thrash unreal - against me!
starstrukk - 3oh!3 ft. katy perry
won't go quietly - example
she's got you high - mumm ra

heaven forbid i don't survive this clear out, thanks for reading my blog! but in the likelihood that i'll tackle this mean feat..see you on the other side, with a picture post of my cheeky little boudoir thrown in for good measure!

♥ xo

1 comment:

  1. I love that song :in my head - jason derulo! I listen it every day!

    http://keepingupwithglamfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete